stat counter

Friday, October 14, 2016

HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT Yard Signs

     With four weeks to go in the presidential campaign my wife and I thought it was time we did a shout out for the only non-groper running, Hillary Clinton.
   It was a hassle trying to get a Hillary yard sign so I made one myself.
   A few people passing by asked where they could get their own. I told them to come back in a few days, that I'd paint a few more. Now I have a dozen in various colors and designs. They are 100% plastic, made from recycled signs. Priced from $10 to $25, All of the proceeds will go to Hillary's campaign fund.
    If you're interested, send me a FB message, write  (www.bettermiami1@yahoo.com ),  call 305-448-3775, or just come by our house in the South Grove.
23 Days to go!
Glenn




if this one sells, the money  still goes to Hillary.

No comments:

Post a Comment